Pro Men - Age 16-Up (Any Size Engine, 2 or 4 stroke)
Pro Women - Age 16-up (ANY size engine, 2 or 4-stroke) (Note, women over 16 CAN also enter in any of the men's classes if they wish, veteran too if a woman is over 40.)
Senior Trophy - Age 40-Up (Any Size Engine, 2 or 4 stroke)
350 Trophy – Age 14-Up (2 or 4 strokes, 151 to 350cc, fitted with full-size snow bike kits)
Open Trophy – Age 16-Up 2-strokes or 4-strokes any size engine, NOS & Turbos ok)
Women Trophy – Age 14-up (ANY size engine, 2 or 4-stroke) (Note, women over 16 CAN also enter in any of the men's classes if they wish, senior too, if a woman is over 40.)
Youth Ripper – Age up to 15 using “Ripper” kits, with 2-stk motors up to 85cc and 4-stroke up to 150cc. If there is a mixture of young and older youth, they may be run separately. Hoot snow bike kits are also legal to run on YZ85 Yamahas.
SNOW BIKE REQUIREMENTS
- No studs, bolts, plates or screws allowed on tracks. Tracks must be rubber only and cannot be shorter than 120 inches, except youth class which can run shorter tracks. Picks at the ends of the outer paddles on the track are NOT allowed.
- NOS (Nitrous) OR turbo chargers are ONLY allowed in Trophy class.
- Any size engine size, 2-stroke or 4-stroke in men’s pro class. Any size motor is okay in other Championship and Trophy classes as noted above.
- You CAN “ride up.” Bikes under 351cc may also ride in the 450-Up trophy class.
- Maximum engine size of 150cc, 4-stroke or 85cc 2-stroke in youth Ripper class.
- Multi-cylinder engines ARE acceptable in any class, as long as displacement does not exceed class limits.
- Kill switches are required. “Dead-man” tether cut-off switches NOT required.
- Any race (gasoline) including oxygenated fuel is okay. Methanol or nitro is NOT allowed in any class including Open Trophy).
- Carbides on front skis are okay
- Raptor, double-ski front ends ARE legal. New, triple fork front ends ARE legal.
- Home-made snow bikes are only allowed in the Open Trophy class. All other classes require snow bike kits that are commercially available.
- No limit on suspension travel or minimum weight.
- Bike sharing has been slowly declining as more and more people get their own snow bike. If you don't have a bike and are sharing with a buddy, you will have to wear a rider number bib and CANNOT both ride in the same class. Bike sharing between two people, one riding in the pro men's and one riding in the senior class, WOULD be okay for instance.
- Riders who did not finish in the top 5 in pro points, or top 3 at any one pro race, in the prior year, may ALSO ride in one or more of the trophy classes, until such a time that they finish in the top 3 in the pro class at a series event.
If ten or less sign up in the Pro Men’s class, a traditional, two moto format racing and scoring system will be used. If there are more than ten registered in it, the Pro Men’s class will use qualifying rounds to determine who races in the Pro Men’s Main. The number of qualifying heats and number of riders that transfer will depend on number of entries, and times and results from qualifiers and LCQ’s will determine staging in mains. Pro Mains will be at least 10 minutes in length unless conditions warrant changes. ALL other classes, including Pro Women, will be scored via combined results from two, at least, ten minute motos, unless there are more than 15 riders signed up in a particular class, in which case, scoring via qualifiers and main events will be used. The maximum number of riders on the track at one time, or going to a main event is 15. If there are more than 10 in a race, and there is insufficient room for a single row start, a second row will be added and lower ranked riders, or losing draw riders will start there. Qualifying groupings will be determined by random draws.
RIDER PROTECTIVE GEAR: (Required for all riders in all classes)
Riders MUST wear a helmet, eye protection, gloves and boots. Chest protectors are recommended but not required.
EXHIBITION CLASS EVENT AWARDS:
Trophies to top three in each trophy class run at each event.
PRO CASH PER SERIES EVENT:
1. 100% payback cash (checks issued) paid at each event as follows: (There MAY be additional, supplemental cash at some or all events. Some events may have additional, nonpoints-paying Dash for Cash races prior to National Main events, and/or manufacturer contingency cash).
- 1st man 36% pro men entry fees
- 2nd man 22% pro men entry fees
- 3rd man 18% pro men entry fees
- 4th man 13% pro men entry fees
- 5th man 11% pro men entry fees
- 1st woman 48% of pro women entry fees
- 2nd woman 36% of pro women entry fees
- 3rd woman 16% of pro women entry fees
SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS: (Tracked for all seven classes in 2019)
- 1st 75
- 2nd 70
- 3rd 65
- 4th 60
- 5th 55
- 6th 50
- 7th 45
- 8th 40
- 9th 35
- 10th 30
- 11th 25
- 12th 20
- 13th 15
- 14th 12
- 15th 10